ISBN: 978-1-444-31585-1 July 2009 BMJ Books 582 Pages
The introductory section covers the principles of evidence-based medicine in rheumatology, followed by clinical chapters covering all the major disorders. Each chapter includes non-drug therapy, drug therapy, and consumer evidence-based summaries.
Evidence-Based Series: Evidence-based Rheumatology, part of the acclaimed series BMJ Evidence-based medicine textbooks that have revolutionised clinical medicine literature, comes with a fully searchable CD-ROM of the whole text. The text is kept up to date online at www.evidbasedrheum.com
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Table of contents
Knowledge translation for patients: methods to support patients' participation in decision making&.
Systemic lupus erythematosus.
Primary systemic vasculitis.
–Ricardo Riera, MD, MSc, Evidence-Based Medicine 2006
- Compiled by Cochrane collaborators and members of OMERACT (Outcome Measures in Rheumatology)
- Major textbook on evidence-based medicine as applied to the musculoskeletal disorders
- Covers all the major disorders
- Chapters include non-drug therapy, drug therapy and consumer evidence-based summaries
- Includes fully-searchable CD-ROM of the text
- Download a sample chapter FREE online!
- Keep up-to-date at the website: www.evidbasedrheum.com