DescriptionExam 70-431, SQL Server 2005 Implementation and Maintenance. The Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) courses mapping to the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) 70-431 certification exam. The MOAC IT Professional series is the Official from Microsoft, turn-key Workforce training program that leads to professional certification and was authored for college instructors and college students. MOAC gets instructors ready to teach and students ready for work by delivering essential resources in 5 key areas: Instructor readiness, student software, student assessment, instruction resources, and learning validation. With the Microsoft Official Academic course program, you are getting instructional support from Microsoft; materials that are accurate and make course delivery easy. Request your sample materials today.
- Task based approach to learning software uses, features, and commands
- Microsoft Updates – Technology and curriculum seminars delivered through the Wiley Faculty Network
- Free DreamSpark Premium license for the department available upon adoption
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist mapping throughout the text, the certification exam objectives are introduced and summarized in each lesson with a Lesson Skill Matrix, and they are called out at the point of introduction throughout the lesson
- This title covers tuning and configuring, creating databases and objects, backing up and restoring databases, managing security, and supporting end users.
- Engaging point-of-use pedagogy to aid the reader located throughout each chapter: The Bottom Line tells students why the topic is relevant; Take Note provides students with helpful hints; Another Way shows students alternate ways to accomplish tasks; X Ref refers students to other areas of the text where the topic is also discussed.