This text, Exam 70-431, SQL Server 2005 Implementation and Maintenance is The Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) book mapped to the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) 70-431 certification exam. The MOAC IT Professional series is the Official from Microsoft, turn-key Workforce training program that leads to professional certification and was authored for college instructors and college students. MOAC gets instructors ready to teach and students ready for work by delivering essential resources in 5 key areas: Instructor readiness, student software, student assessment, instruction resources, and learning validation. With the Microsoft Official Academic course program, you are getting instructional support from Microsoft; materials that are accurate and make course delivery easy. Request your sample materials today.
This item: Exam 70-431 Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Implementation and Maintenance
- Student Data Files CD – convenient and free with each text!
- Learning Objectives - each chapter correlates to certification exam objectives
- Lesson Plans
- Business Cases ensure relevancy
- Orientations & Step-by-Step Instructions for Lab Set up to reduce frustration
- CertificationReady Feature support exam preparation
- Hands On Exercises - reinforce skills
- Challenge Labs - to build advanced skills
- Troubleshooting Labs - to problem solve cumulative issues
- PowerPoint Slides with annotated instructor notes
- Reader Aids offer helpful hints, alternate solutions, and troubleshooting
- Test bank and additional questions in ExamView and Word
- Sample Syllabi