DescriptionThis book is for students preparing to become certified for the 70-536 Microsoft .NET Framework - Application Development Foundation exam. The Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) lessons correlate and are mapped to the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist/Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCTS/MCITP) and Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) 70-536 certification exam. This text includes hands-on instruction with, and professional certification on, the Visual Studio suite of development tools, the Windows .NET Framework component, and ASP.NET technology.
Topics covered are:
- Developing applications that use system types and collections
- Implementing service processes, threading, and application domains in a .NET Framework application
- Embedding configuration, diagnostic, management, and installation features into a .NET Framework application
- Implementing serialization and input/output functionality in a .NET Framework application
- Improving the security of .NET Framework applications by using the .NET Framework security features
- Implementing interoperability, reflection, and mailing functionality in a .NET Framework application
- Implementing globalization, drawing, and text manipulation functionality in a .NET Framework application
The MOAC IT Professional series is the Official from Microsoft, turn-key Workforce training program that leads to professional certification and was authored for college instructors and college students.
MOAC gets instructors ready to teach and students ready for work by delivering essential resources in 5 key areas: Instructor readiness, student software, student assessment, instruction resources, and learning validation. With the Microsoft Official Academic course program, you are getting instructional support from Microsoft; materials that are accurate and make course delivery easy.