DescriptionThe Microsoft Technology Associatecertification certification (MTA) curriculum helps instructors teach and validate fundamental technology concepts with a foundation for students' careers as well as the confidence they need to succeed in advanced studies. Through the use of MOAC MTA titles you can help ensure your students future success in and out of the classroom. This MTA Mobile Development text covers the following vital fundamental skills:
• Work with Physical Devices
• Use Data with Mobile Devices
• Use a Mobile Application Development Environment
• Develop Mobile Applications
Click here to learn more about the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), a new and innovative certification track designed to provide a pathway for future success in technology courses and careers.
Lesson 2: Working in a Mobile App Development Environment 29
Lesson 3: Exploring Networked Data and Data Stores 54
Lesson 4: Exploring Mobile Device Networking 77
Lesson 5: Understanding Silverlight and Mobile Code 96
Lesson 6: Understanding Mobile App Development Concepts and Working with APIs 122
Lesson 7: Using Mobile Device Controls and Creating User Interfaces 150
Lesson 8: Testing, Debugging, and Deploying a Mobile App 181
- Covers all aspects of creating mobile applications. Covers multiple devices and platforms.
- Designed for classroom use; perfect for adding mobile app development to an existing programming course.
- Covers everything required to earn the Microsoft Technology Associate certification.