**The purchase of this card includes an access code that is entered and fulfilled at the For Dummies eLearning Center. You will receive access to the course for six (6) months from date of access code entry. Details are inside the card.
For Dummies eLearning Courses are the perfect way to get you up-to-speed on a new skill! With integrated audio and video instruction, including screencasts, illustrations, animations, and video, as well as course interactivity to immediately reinforce what you’ve learned, For Dummies is making learning easier.
In this complete Basics-to-Advanced course, you’ll learn it all: the basics of creating Excel spreadsheets, creating and using formulas and functions, and formatting worksheets, discovering how worksheets work, how to add and edit content, what formulas and functions do, and how to format your spreadsheet to best demonstrate your data. Moving at your own pace, you’ll go on to create and format several types of Excel charts, present data clearly, store and manage data in tables and lists, work with PivotTables and PivotCharts, and correct, protect, and share your workbook data. In each of the 11 lessons, you’ll find clear, expert instruction, interactive quizzes, hands-on activities, summaries, and a way to review topics so you can progress at your own pace.
The course covers:
• Creating an Excel worksheet and entering cell content
• Understanding workbooks
• Adjusting rows and columns and formatting cells
• Using formulas and functions such as square roots, sines, cosines, and tangents
• Using advanced formatting techniques to make your Excel data accessible
• Tackling common financial chores such as calculating loan payments and interest
• Applying Excel’s tools for sophisticated data analysis
• Creating and formatting PivotTables and PivotCharts
• Correcting, protecting, and sharing the data in your workbooks
• Tips and tricks to make you more productive