2. The jouissance of language.
3. The unbearable gift.
4. The cloning of God.
5. Illusion/ Real/ Simulation.
6. Gradation/ Degradation/ Hierarchy.
7. Transcendence/ Immanence.
8. The vaccinated system.
9. The suffering of stones.
10. Neanderthal man.
11. It’s the inhuman that thinks us.
12. The genealogy of disappearance.
14. The abolition of night.
15. A luxurious dysfunction.
16. How to eat the nothing?
- A brilliant new book by one of the leading social thinkers of our time
- Structured in the form of a dialogue, this book ranges over many of the key issues in philosophy and social and political thought
- Baudrillard revisits some of his key concepts and ideas, clarifying and revising them where appropriate
- He also addresses the implications of some of the key events of our times, such as terrorism and 9/11