DescriptionLearn how your business can tap into foreign markets
In Export Now, two international business experts reveal the secrets to taking your company global. Offering a real-life strategy that businesses of any size can use to expand their reach around the world, this book is the ultimate guide to identifying, evaluating, and profiting from global opportunities.
Essential reading for any company looking to expand abroad, the book explains the five essentials of international growth. All businesses know they need to get into new markets, but the lack of familiarity, the cultural and language gaps, and the differences in business practices can be intimidating—this book solves these problems, giving you everything you need to grow.
- The ultimate handbook for any business looking to go global
- Explains the five essentials of international expansion
- Written by two experts with years of experience building global businesses around the world
Guiding you through the how to's of going global, Export Now is your one-stop resource for expanding your business overseas.
Former U.S. Secretary of Commerce Gary Locke
Part One. Why and What: Setting Your Export Goals 1
1. Where?s the World Going? 3
2. Where Are You Going? 19
Part Two. How: Five Keys to Choosing Your Export Strategy 45
3. Country: Pick the Right One 47
4. Customers: How They Differ 71
5. Competitors: A Different Market 95
6. Capabilities: What You Need to Win 123
7. Capability Gap: How to Close It 149
Part Three. When: Making Your Export Strategy Happen 173
8. Resource the Strategy 175
9. Bridge the Cultural Gap 197
10. Take Action 213