Part I: Family Legacy and Legacy Planning.
1. Building an Enduring Legacy.
2. Defi ning a Clear Philosophy of Family Wealth.
3. The Family Promise, the Constitution, and Responsible Ownership.
4. Preparing Children for the Responsibilities of Wealth.
5. Philanthropy as a Cornerstone of Legacy.
6. A Practical Framework for Legacy Planning.
Part II: Family Leadership and Succession.
7. Leadership Challenges in the Family Enterprise.
8. Proven Approaches to Family Leadership.
9. Leadership Skills for the Twenty-First Century.
10. Passing the Torch.
11. Crossing Generational Bridges.
Part III: The Management of Risk and Change.
12. Managing Risks to Wealth and Wellbeing.
13. Designing a Family “Eco-system” Worthy of Trust.
14. Mastering New Challenges to Financial Wealth.
15. Structuring the Family Office as Manager of Risk and Change.
16. Creating an Entrepreneurial Culture in the Family.
Epilogue: Future Leadership Challenges.
A Profile of Family Office Exchange.
B Operating Frameworks for Legacy, Leadership,and Risk Management.
C Strategies for Creating an Entrepreneurial Culture.
D Recommended Reading List.