Financial Risk Taking: An Introduction to the Psychology of Trading and Behavioural Finance
Contrarian Investment Strategies.
1. Introduction: Between Scylla and Charybdis.
2. Understanding Trading Competence.
3. A Comprehensive Model of Trading Competence.
Part A: The Tactical Model of Trading Competence.
Part B: The Strategic Model of Trading Competence.
4. Taming Stress to Become a Better Trader.
5. The Psychology of Perceptual Bias.
6. Emotions, Emotional Intelligence, and the Trader.
7. Martial Arts and Budo Zen – Controlling Fear and Self-Sabotage.
8. Standards and Criteria for Trading Competence.
Appendix 1: Reading List.
Appendix 2: Websites of Interest.
Appendix 3: Courses and Seminars.