DescriptionIn Focus Like a Laser Beam, acclaimed management consultant and business blogger Lisa Haneberg offers business leaders a new way to direct their focus that, like a laser beam, is direct, fast, and on track. The book offers leaders ways to improve energy and engagement in the workplace and redirect how people communicate at work. Focus Like a Laser Beam is filled with useful suggestions for dealing with distractions and diversions and outlines the ten practices that will help leaders focus on what’s most important.
- Know and feel the power of laser focus
- Get connected with your employees
- Have fun and be fun
- Relax to energize
- Turn meetings into focus sessions
- Invite a challenge
- Stop multitasking and put your focus where it belongs
- Do one great thing
- Let go of outdated goals, projects, and tasks
Part One: Excite and Energize.
1. Know and Feel the Power of Laser Focus.
2. Get Intimate with Your Employees.
3. Have Fun and Be Fun.
4. Relax to Energize.
Part Two: Tune Your Dialogue.
5. Turn Meetings into Focus Sessions.
6. Invite a Challenge.
Part Three: Zoom In.
8. Stop Multitasking, Start Chunking.
9. Do One Great Thing.
10. Let Go.