DescriptionWritten by a former professional baseball player whose career was ended with an injury to his pitching arm in the middle of his third season, Focus on the Good Stuff is filled with passion, authenticity, and humor. Author Mike Robbins offers a step-by-step program with exercises for overcoming negative influence and obstacles, creating a truly grateful approach to life, and establishing an environment that can support success and peace of mind.
PART ONE: OUR OBSESSION WITH BAD STUFF.
1. What's Wrong out There?
2. What's Wrong with Me?
PART TWO: THE FIVE PRINCIPLES OF APPRECIATION.
3. Principle 1: Be Grateful.
4. Principle 2: Choose Positive Thoughts and Feelings.
5. Principle 3: Use Positive Words.
6. Principle 4: Acknowledge Others.
7. Principle 5: Appreciate Yourself.
PART THREE: APPRECIATION IN ACTION.
8. It's Not What We Know, but What We Do That Matters.
About the Author.