DescriptionThe most comprehensive book in its field, Formulas for Stress, Strain, and Structural Matrices, Second Edition is a source of formulas for the analysis and design of structural members and mechanical elements.
* Presents simple formulas, organized by type of member, to permit more complex members to be solved.
* Includes formulas for dynamic response as well as nominal vibration formulas.
* Contains background material on stress and strain, mechanical properties of materials, stress analysis, stress concentration, and fracture and fatigue mechanics.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Formulas for Stress, Strain, and Structural Matrices, 2nd Edition
Peterson's Stress Concentration Factors, 3rd Edition (Hardcover $185.00)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
2. Geometric Properties of Plane Areas.
3 Stress and Strain.
4. Mechanical Properties and Testing of Engineering Materials.
5. Experimental Stress Analysis.
6. Stress Concentration.
7. Fracture Mechanics and Fatigue.
9. Contact Stresses.
10. Dynamic Loading.
11. Beams and Columns.
12. Torsion and Extension of Bars.
14. Torsion of Thin-Walled Beams.
15. Cross-Sectional Stresses: Combined Stresses.
16. Curved Bars.
19. Thick Shells and Disks.
20. Thin Shells.
Appendix I. Fundamental Mathematics.
Appendix II. Structural Members.
Appendix III. Structural Systems.
View the author's Companion Site.