Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Fourier Analysis
Theorems, Corollaries, Lemmas, and Methods of Proof (Hardcover $149.00)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
1. Fourier Coefficients and Fourier Series.
2. Fourier Series and Boundary Value Problems.
3. L2 Spaces: Optimal Contexts for Fourier Series.
4. Sturm-Liouville Problems.
5. A Splat and a Spike.
6. Fourier Transforms and Fourier Integrals.
7. Special Topics and Applications.
8. Local Frequency Analysis and Wavelets.
"The author dies a great job of incorporating his sense of humor throughout this book...appealing to engineers and both applied and pure mathematicians…" (MAA Reviews, January 20, 2006)
"Arguments are rigorous...and treatments are thorough...a very nice book for the intended audience." (CHOICE, November 2005)