1. Teaching Reading Comprehension Strategies: A Research Program Combining Partners from A to Z, Catherine Turcotte and Marie-Julie Godbout.
2. Scientific Project: Creating a Website Dedicated to French Didactics, Sophie Briquet-Duhazé.
3. Teacher-researcher Dialogue in Differentiated Support to Develop Students’ Skills in Syntax and Punctuation, Marie-Hélène Giguère, Marie Nadeau, Carole Fisher, Rosianne Arseneau and Claude Quevillon Lacasse.
4. The Learning Community Mobilized to Raise the Reading Levels of Adolescents with Intellectual Disabilities, Céline Chatenoud, Catherine Turcotte, Rebeca Aldama and Sabine Codio.
5. Teaching Practices that Promote the Development of Reading Skills in Inclusive Secondary Schools, France Dubé, Chantal Ouellet, France Dufour, Marie-Jocya Paviel, Olivier Bruchesi, Emilie Cloutier and Marc Landry.
6. Supporting the Professional Development of Elementary School Teachers: Action Research in an Aboriginal Context, Christiane Blaser and Martin Lépine.
7. When Researchers Discover that Organizational and Collaboration Models that are Still Not Very Explicit for School Stakeholders, Nathalie Prévost and Catherine Turcotte.
8. Encouraging the Appropriation of Research Results on Morphological Knowledge by School Stakeholders, Rachel Berthiaume.