1. Preharvest Factors on Postharvest Life.
2. Assessment of Crop Maturity.
3. Harvesting and Handling Methods.
6. Postharvest Treatments.
8. Disease Control.
10. Fruit Ripening Conditions.
11. Marketing and Transport.
12. Postharvest Technology of Fruits and Vegetables.
The index and references are complete and extremely detailed - in fact, perfect.
The author has spent his entire life in agriculture for the benefit of others. A superb book."
Food & Beverage Reporter, April 2005
"It is indisputable that Fruit and Vegetables - Harvesting, Handling and Storage, second edition will be a very fitted and servicable book for those who are closely related to crop production and marketing."
International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 2006
* brings together unique data on storage life and conditions
* includes full colour images
* fully updated and revised
* important commercial information to help bring products to market in a sound condition
* author has many years practical and teaching experience in this area