Preface to the First Edition.
2. Water and Ionic Solutions.
3. Metals and Metal Sufaces.
4. Metal-Solution Interphase.
5. Equilibrium Electrode Potential.
6. Kinetics and Mechanism of Electrodeposition.
7. Nucleation and Growth Models.
8. Electroless Deposition.
9. Displacement Deposition.
10. Effect of Additives.
11. Electrodeposition of Alloys.
12. Metal Deposit and Current Distribution.
13. Characterization of metallic Surfaces and Thin Films.
14. In Situ Characterization of Deposition.
15. Mathematical Modeling in Electrochemistry.
16. Structure anad Properties of Deposits.
17. Electrodeposited Multilayers.
18. Interdiffusion in Thin Films.
19. Applications in Semiconductors Technology.
20. Applications in the Fields of Magnetism and Microelectronics.
21. Frontiers in Applications: Applications in the Field of Medicine.
"…a great book for anyone who wants to learn about the fundamentals of electrochemical deposition." (IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, July/August 2007)
"The book is a definitive treatment of the subject by two experts in the field…" (CHOICE, February 2007)