1. WRITING AUTOBIOGRAPHY,WRITING SPIVAK:.
IN LIEU OF AN INTRODUCTION.
2. READING LITERATURE,TEACHING LITERATURE:.
3. READING SINGLUARITY,READING DIFFERENCE.
AN ETHICS OF THE IMPOSSIBLE.
4. READING WOMAN,READING ESSENCE:.
- An introduction to the work of Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak, one of the leading feminist postcolonial scholars of our times
- Focuses on the key themes to emerge from Spivak’s work, such as ethics, literature, feminism, pedagogy, postcoloniality, violence, and war
- Assesses Spivak’s often contentious relationship with feminist and postcolonial studies
- Considers the significance of her work for other fields, such as ethnography, history, cultural studies and philosophy