Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Genetics in Practice: A Clinical Approach for Healthcare Practitioners
Multiple Sclerosis: Theory and Practice for Nurses (Paperback $85.99)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
1. The scientific and clinical discoveries which are used to provide current patient care (Peter Farndon).
2. The Family History (Jo Haydon).
3. Basic Biology (Tessa Webb and Jo Haydon).
4. Laboratory Techniques (Eileen Roberts and Sarah Warburton).
5. Risk Perception and Options Available (Jo Haydon).
6. Chromosome Disorders (Jo Haydon).
7. Autosomal Dominant Disorders - 50% Risk to Offspring (Jo Haydon).
8. Autosomal Recessive Disorders - Unaffected Parents with 25% Risk to Offspring (Jo Haydon).
9. X-linked Recessive Disorders - Carrier Mothers, Affected Sons (Jo Haydon).
10. Multifactorial Inheritance - Interaction of genes and environment (Jo Haydon).
11. Mitochondrial Disorders - Inherited from mother by males and females (Jo Haydon).
12. Cancer Genetics (Lucy Burgess).
13. Ethnicity (Jo Haydon).
14. Ethical Issues (Amanda Barry).
15. Professional Development (Jo Haydon and Amanda Barry).
16. The Future (Peter Farndon).
"Health care professionals and especially those studying for a career in genetics will find this book a welcome addition to available texts." (Journal of Tropical Pediactrics, December 2008)