Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Geochemical Sediments and Landscapes
Essential Soil Science: A Clear and Concise Introduction to Soil Science (Paperback $88.95)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
2. Calcrete (V. Paul Wright).
3. Laterite and ferricrete (Mike Widdowson).
4. Silcrete (David J. Nash and J. Stewart Ullyott).
5. Aeolianite (Sue J. McLaren).
6. Tufa and travertine (Heather A. Viles and Allan Pentecost).
7. Speleothems (Ian J. Fairchild, Anna Tooth, Andrea Borsato and Silvia Frisia).
8. Rock varnish (Ronald I. Dorn).
9. Lacustrine and palustrine geochemical sediments (Eric P. Verrecchia).
10. Terrestrial evaporites (Allan R. Chivas).
11. Beachrock and intertidal precipitates (Eberhard Gischler).
12. Nitrate deposits and surface efflorescences (Andrew S. Goudie and Elaine Heslop).
13. Analytical techniques for investigating terrestrial geochemical sediments (John McAlister & Bernie J. Smith).
14. Geochemical sediments and landscapes: general summary (Sue J. McLaren and David J. Nash).
"I would highly recommend this text to both students and academics—I will certainly be adding it to my class reading lists." (Geographical Journal, 2009)
- An up-to-date and comprehensive survey of research in the field of geochemical sediments and landscapes
- Discusses the main duricrusts, including calcrete, laterite and silcrete
- Considers deposits precipitated in various springs, lakes, caves and near-coastal environments
- Considers the range of techniques used in the analysis of geochemical sediments, representing a significant advance on previous texts