About the Contributors.
1. What’s implicit in 20th century notions of giftedness? Why are these notions unfit for purpose in the 21st century?
2. Beyond definitions and identification - a generative-transformational framework for gift creation.
3. Giftedness as a living concept. What is a living theory approach to action research, and how can it contribute to gift-creation through student-led enquiry?
4. Beyond identification - the teacher's role in creating gifts. Teachers and students as committed co-enquirers, researching their own lives.
5. "I consider implications for future practice:" How can I continue to influence my own learning, the learning of others, and the schools and learning communities of which I am part?