PART I: REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS.
2. Chemical Registration, Notification and Listing.
3. Material Safety jData Sheets.
4. Product Label Requirements.
5. Transportation Requirements.
6. Import Compliance.
7. Export Compliance.
PART II: MATERIAL COMPLIANCE SYSTEMS.
8. Impact of Terrorism on the Supply Chain.
9. Material Compliance Systems.
10. MCS—Information Systems.
Appendix 1: Glossary.
Appendix 2: Audit/Inspection Checklists.
Appendix 3: Material Management Internet Web Sites.
Appendix 4: Import/Export Web Sites.
Appendix 5: Occupational Exposures Limits Legislation.
"All the relevant regulatory issues that a business needs to understand in order to develop a materials compliance system for hazardous chemicals and dangerous goods are covered in this volume." (Environmental Science & Technology, 3/15/2004)
"...a very useful reference to aid businesses to comply with the legislation in the countries they trade with." (Hazmat & Environment Notes, February/ March 2004)