List of Maps.
2. How much Water is used for Producing our Goods and Services?.
3. Virtual-Water Flows between Nations as a Result of Trade in Agricultural and Industrial Products.
4. Water Saving through International Trade in Agricultural Products.
5. The Water Footprints of Nations.
6. The Water Footprints of Morocco and the Netherlands.
7. Virtual- versus Real-Water Transfers within China.
8. The Water Footprint of Coffee and Tea Consumption.
9. The Water Footprint of Cotton Consumption.
10. Water as a Geopolitical Resource.
11. Efficient, Sustainable, and Equitable Water Use in a Globalized world.
Appendix I. Analytical Framework for the Assessment of Virtual-Water content, Virtual-Water Flows, Water Savings, Water Footprints, and Water Dependencies.
Appendix II. Virtual-Water Flows per Country Related to International Trade in Crop, Livestock, and Industrial Products.
Appendix III. National Water Savings and Losses due to Trade in Agricultural Products.
Appendix IV. Water Footprints of Nations.
Appendix V. Water Footprint versus Water Scarcity, Self-Sufficiency, and Water Import Dependency per Country.