1.Your Place in the Distress Property Cycle.
2. Where's the Gold?
3. Some Commonly Asked Questions.
4. The Rules and the Players.
5. Overall Strategies and Procedures.
6. Between Two Houses.
7. Stage I: Before Legal Action Begins.
8. Stage II: After Legal Action Begins.
9. Negotiating with Troubled Owners.
10. Negotiating with Lenders.
11. Inspecting the Property.
12. Closing the Deal with Troubled Owners.
13. Stage III: Auction Time.
14. Stage IV: REOs and Repos.
15. Selling for Maximum Profits.
16. Upgrading with Major Improvements.
17. Being a Real Estate Investor.
18. The Time of Your Life.
19. Dealing with Bankruptcy Cases.
Glossary of Real Estate Terms.
Appendix: Selections from the California Civil Codes.