Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Volume 1, Adaptation and Learning
1. Origins and Domestication.
2. Development of Behaviour.
3. Neurobiology of Behaviour and Learning.
4. Sensory Abilities.
5. Biological and Dispositional Constraints on Learning.
6. Classical Conditioning.
7. Instrumental Learning.
8. Aversive Control of Behavior.
9. Learning and Behavioral Disturbances.
10. Human-Dog Companionship: Cultural and Psychological Significance.
Victoria Lea Voith, President, American Vetirinary Society of Animal Behavior
""The objective of giving a scientific account of all aspects of learning in dogs has been accomplished to a very high degree. ... No other comparable scientific texts are available.""
Andrew Luescher, Director, Animal Behavior Clinic, School of Veterinary Medicine, Purdue University