List of Contributors.
1. Explosion Processes.
2. Ignition Processes.
3. Properties of Reactive Gases and Vapors (Safety Characteristics).
4. Properties of Combustible Dusts (Safety Characteristics).
5. Properties of Flammable Mists and Foams.
6. Measures of Explosion Protection and Prevention.
7. Fundamentals of Understanding and Judging Explosion Risks.
"No other books have treated this topic to this extent…a good reference in chemical engineering…highly recommended..." (E-STREAMS, December 2004)
"This is a well-written very technical discussion of the topic. The information, I am sure will be of great utility to researchers and practitioners in the field." (Journal of Hazardous Materials, September 2004)
"...sure to become the definitive reference in the field..." (Manufacturing- Chemist.com, 10 March 2004)