Part 1: Key Concepts and Applications Related to Information Security.
Part 2: Infrastructure for the Internet, Computer Networks and Secure Information Transfer.
Part 3: Standards and Protocols for Secure Information Transfer.
THE HANDBOOK OF INFORMATION SECURITY, VOLUME II INFORMATION WARFARE, SOCIAL, LEGAL, AND INTERNATIONAL ISSUES AND SECURITY FOUNDATIONS.
Part 1: Information Warfare.
Part 2: Social, and Legal Issues.
Part 3: Foundations of Information, Computer and Network Security.
THE HANDBOOK OF INFORMATION SECURITY, VOLUME III THREATS, VULNERABILITIES, PREVENTION, DETECTION AND MANAGEMENT.
Part 1: Threats and Vulnerabilities to Information and Computing Infrastructures.
Part 2: Prevention: Keeping the Hackers and Crackers at Bay.
Part 3: Detection, Recovery, Management and Policy Considerations.
- Provides researchers and managers with a solid coverage of the core technologies and applications in the information security field
- Articles have been peer-reviewed by more than 1,000 experts and follow a unique reader-friendly format with illustrations, glossaries, abstracts and bibliographies
- Organised into three cross-referenced volumes, available as a set or individually:
- Volume I – Key Concepts, Infrastructure, Standards and Protocols
- Volume II – Information Warfare, Social, Legal, and International Issues and Security Foundations
- Volume III – Threats, Vulnerabilities, Prevention, Detection and Management Contents
- AUTHOR EXPERT: Professor Bidgoli is a noted expert in the field of MIS and the internet as a business application in the California University System