1. Injection Molding (Peter F. Grelle)
2. Assisted Injection Molding (Steve Ham)
3. Sheet Extrusion (Dana R. Hanson)
4. Thermoforming (Scott Macdonald)
5. Blow Molding (Norman C. Lee)
6. Rotational Molding (Paul Nugent)
7. Compression and Transfer Molding (John L. Hull)
8. Composite Processes (Dale A. Grove)
9. Liquid Resin Processes (John L. Hull and Steven J. Adamson)
10. Assembly (Edward M. Petrie).
11. Decorating and Finishing (Edward M. Petrie and John L. Hull).
12. Polymer Nanocomposite Processing (Nandika Anne D'Souza, Jo Ann Ratto, Ajit Ranade, Will Strauss and Laxmi Sahu).
"…there is an abundance of information on a wide variety of topics within this volume." (IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, July/August 2008)
"If you are interested in plastic processing or develop molding processes, you would find this book very useful." (IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, September-October 2007)
"...a worthwhile book to have on the shelf for both the novice and the skilled plastic processor." (CORROSION, May 2007)
"Recommended…for those seeking an introductory qualitative description of any of these various plastics processing operations." (CHOICE, January 2007)