- Offers a ""safety profile"" of 5000 of the most important hazardous chemicals.
- Features unique Chemical Safety Profiles that provide a quick overview of the hazards, synonyms, and physical properties of a variety of chemicals.
- Details government agency standards and recommendations on the handling of each chemical.
- Includes three cross-indices to permit rapid location of a material by its Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) number, a synonym for the material, or the DOT Guide Number.
- Features new chemical entries unavailable in previous versions.
Key to Abbreviations.
General Chemical Entries.
CAS Number Cross-Index.
DOT Guide Cross-Index.
""This book is highly valuable chemical reference that should be accessible to all who deal with chemicals from bench laboratory chemists to hazardous materials responders."" (Journal of Hazardous Materials, April 30, 2009)