Acknowledgments and Dedication.
1 Hematologic Changes in Pregnancy (Michael J. Paidas & Nazli Hossain).
2 Red Cell Disorders (Tahir S. Shamsi).
3 Hemolytic Disease of the Newborn (Tahir S. Shamsi, Nazli Hossain & Michael J. Paidas).
4 Maternal and Fetal Thrombocytopenia (Michael J. Paidas & Nazli Hossain).
5 Inherited and Acquired Thrombophilia in Obstetrics (Michael J. Paidas, Christina S. Han, Nazli Hossain, and Charles J. Lockwood).
6 Anticoagulant Therapy During Pregnancy and Gynecology (Marc A. Rodger & Genevieve Le Templier).
7 Inherited Bleeding Disorders in Obstetrics (Nazli Hossain & Michael J. Paidas).
8 Inherited Bleeding Disorders in Gynecology (Nazli Hossain & Michael J. Paidas).
9 Postpartum Hemorrhage (Nazli Hossain, Jens Langhoff-Roos & Michael J. Paidas).
10 Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (Nazli Hossain & Michael J. Paidas).
11 Transfusion of Blood and Blood Products in Obstetrics (Tahir S. Shamsi & Nazli Hossain).
- Outlines current understanding and clinical practice concerning haemostasis and thrombosis, for obsteritcs and gynecology, in both developed and developing world situations
- Written by experts in both women's health and haemostasis/thrombosis to ensure expertise from both disciplines is integrated
- Contemporary coverage of hemato-obstetric disorders
- Science and management integrated with uniformed approach to each chapter
- Summary boxes: 'key trials’, ‘what to do in an emergency’, ‘key clinical must-do steps’