Foreword: Samuel L. Milbank and Carl H. Pforzheimer III.
Introduction (Daniel M. Fox and Carol Raphael).
1. The Restructuring of Home Care. (Carroll L. Estes and Elizabeth A. Binney).
2. Boundaries of Home Care: Can a Home-Care Approach Transform LTC Institutions. (Rosalie A. Kane).
3. Home-Care Politics in the 1990s. (A. E. Benjamin).
4. Integration of Home- and Community-Based Services: Issues for the 1990s. (Robyn I. Stone).
5. Home Health Services in a Managed-Care System: Policy Recommendations from a Program of Research. (Merwyn R. Greenlick and Kathleen K. Brody).
6. Home-Care Dollars and Sense: A Prescription for Policy. (William G. Weissert).
7. Financing Long-Term Care. (Robert B. Friedland).
8. Labor Market Issues in Home Care. (Penny Hollander Feldman).
9. Housing Policy and Home-Based Care. (Sandra J. Newman).
10. Care at Home for Children with Chronic Illness: Program and Policy Implications. (James M. Perrin, Ute Thyen and Sheila Bloom).
11. AIDS and Home Care: Lessons for Policy and Practice. (David A. Gould).
12. Home Care for Persons with Serious Mental Illnesses. (Allan V. Horwitz and Susan Reinhard).