How to Acquire $1-million in Income Real Estate in One Year Using Borrowed Money in Your Free Time
DescriptionThis book shows beginning and experienced real estate investors how, and where, to acquire one million dollars in real estate in one year using borrowed money. Author and real estate expert Tyler Hicks starts with the reasons why real estate is the world's best borrowed-money business, then discusses hands-on ways for any investor to:
- Choose the type of property to invest in
- Pick one of 49 mortgages that can finance the property
- Find loans on the Internet to finance property acquisition
- Deal with, and obtain funding from, private lenders
- Use self-starter methods to get the money needed to buy income real estate
- Get financing even with bad credit/no credit on the investor's record
- Tap into little-known sources of real estate financing for both beginners and experienced wealth builders
- Use 100% financing (zero-down) methods to acquire real estate
- Build wealth almost anywhere with property appreciation
- Put wraparound mortgages to work to acquire desirable properties
Numerous real-life examples of people who have used this system successfully in their spare time are included. To further assist readers in acquiring the income real estate they seek, dozens of sources of funding are included.
Chapter 1: Get Into, and Profit From, the World’s Best Borrowed-Money Business.
Chapter 2: Pick the Type of Income Real Estate You Want to Acquire.
Chapter 3: 49 Mortgages That Can Give You the Real Estate Funding You Need.
Chapter 4: Internet Financing of Income Real Estate Can Save You Time.
Chapter 5: Private Lenders Can Be Your Real Estate Money Supply.
Chapter 6: Self-Starter Real Estate Financing for Beginning Wealth Builders.
Chapter 7: Bad Credit/No Credit Financing Is Possible for You.
Chapter 8: Little-Known Alternative Money Sources for Real Estate Loans.
Chapter 9: 100 Percent Financing Is Alive and Well Today.
Chapter 10: Use Property Appreciation to Build Your Real Estate Wealth.
Chapter 11: Use a Wraparound Mortgage to Acquire the Income Real Estate You Seek.
Chapter 12: Bringing It All Together—Acquiring $1 Million of Income Real Estate in One Year Using Borrowed Money in Your Free Time.
Appendix: Useful Real Estate Books, Reports, Training Courses, and Newsletters for Beginning and Experienced Wealth Builders.