The ultimate guide to launching and growing an online business
You’ve got a crazy idea, a hobby, a business or special expertise. You want to take it online, and you want to it be a money-making success. But what do you do next? Using a simple 5-step approach, best-selling author and digital marketing specialist Bernadette Schwerdt uncovers the inside tips and tricks that Australia’s most successful online entrepreneurs use to build their multi-million dollar businesses.
For those just starting out, this book will help you identify the best business idea to pursue, guide you on how to set it up and give you the strategies to grow it quickly using low-cost tools. For those with existing businesses, you’ll learn how to maximise your online impact and access the little-known but powerful tools and technologies the top disruptors use to create a global presence.
Featuring dozens of case studies of how Australia’s most successful disruptors have done it, Bernadette reveals the underlying patterns common to all successful online businesses – what they did right, what they did wrong, what they would do differently and the short cuts to building an online business that only the successful know. You’ll learn how to:
Whether you are starting an online business or building on an existing one, How to Build an Online Business is your complete, how-to guide for making it a success.
- Develop the entrepreneurial mindset needed to turn your passion, hobby or expertise into an online business
- Access free tools and technologies to help you build and test your online idea (before launching) to ensure a viable market exists
- Create a minimum viable product (MVP) that attracts attention and generates instant income
- Source web developers, designers and other important suppliers for a fraction of the usual cost
- Write, pitch, persuade and present like a professional to attract investors, customers and high-quality strategic partners
- Understand the basics of the Internet of Things, virtual reality, augmented reality and artificial intelligence and use these technologies to help your business create a point of difference
- Work from home and set up your online business in just a few hours a week