DescriptionAre you sick of attending open inspections every weekend in a fruitless search for the right property? Do you want to know more about the property-investing market and how it can make you money?
I Buy Houses is a comprehensive handbook that will have you buying, managing and selling property like an expert. Paul Do explains how to build a property portfolio using research, rather than legwork, allowing you to invest in the best properties in the most effective way. His tried-and-tested SYSTEM TTM framework is perfect for beginning and experienced investors alike.
In this insightful book you will discover:
- how to determine the right time to buy
- why buying a property every year is the wrong thing to do
- why some people are better off renting than buying
- why selling should be a last resort
- why other property investing strategies are no longer effective.
Part I: Real estate basics.
1.Advantages and disadvantages of real estate.
2. Characteristics of the real estate market.
Part II: System T.
10. Bringing it together.
Part III: The buying process.
15. Getting to yes.
16. Closing the deal.
Part IV: Managing your properties.
17. Property management.
19. Property development.
Part V: Making money in real estate.
21. Common real estate investing strategies.
22. How I make money in real estate.
23. The development of a property investor.
Appendix: Comprehensive buying example.