DescriptionIELTS to Success, 3rd edition, is a valuable resource for people preparing for the Academic Module of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
The authors fully explain the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections of the IELTS test, and provide many useful skills and strategies. IELTS to Success, 3rd edition, includes Listening, Reading and Writing practice tests that have been thoroughly edited and trialled in IELTS Preparation classes. These practice tests are suitable for the IELTS Academic Module and comply with the standards of the IELTS test, including revisions implemented up to 2010. IELTS to Success, 3rd edition, is aimed at both classroom and individual use.
Hawthorn-Learning Melbourne, a Navitas English Language Centre, has specialised in preparing candidates for the International English Language Testing System since its inception in 1990.
Introduction to the IELTS Test.
The IELTS Listening Module.
The IELTS Reading Module.
The IELTS Writing Module.
The IELTS Speaking Module.
IELTS test results.
Frequently asked questions about IELTS.
Skills and Strategies for IELTS.
Skills for the Listening Module.
Practice for the Listening Module.
Skills for the Reading Module.
Practice for the Reading Module.
Skills for the Writing Module - Task 1.
Practice for the Writing Module - Task 1.
Skills for the Writing Module - Task 2.
Practice for the Writing Module - Task 2.
Skills for the Speaking Module.
IELTS study hints.
Countdown to the test.
Practice Listening Papers.
Practice Reading Papers.
Practice Writing Papers.
Interpreting your practice test results.
Sample answers for Writing Papers.
Audio transcripts for the Practice Listening Tests.
- Audio transcripts now on CD - previously on cassette
- Updated practice listening and reading tests
- New and updated practice writing papers and tests.
- Introduction provides overview of IELTS for those not familiar with the test
- Skills and Strategies section helps students identify areas for improvement
- Practice tests have been thoroughly class tested
- 2 audio CD's with skills practice and 3 full listening practice tests
- Speaking Module is done as a one-to-one live interview
- Answers for Practice Listening and Reading tests sample answers for the practice writing tests, and audio transcripts for the listening papers.