Foreword: My View of Imago (Randall C. Mason, Ph.D.).
Introduction: A Theory of Relationality (Wade Luquet, Ph.D.).
Part One: Perspectives of the Founders.
1. The Evolution of Imago Relationship Therapy: A Personal and Professional Journey (Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.).
2. Relationship as a Living Laboratory (Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D.).
3. Conscious Marriage as Covenant (Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D.).
Part Two: Perspectives on Comparisons with Other Models.
4. Family Systems Theory and Imago Therapy: A Theoretical Interpretation (Randy Gerson, Ph.D.).
5. An Exploration of Imago Relationship Therapy and Affect Theory (Joseph Zielinski, Ph.D.).
6. Relationship Knowing: Imago and Object Relations (Stephen R. Plumlee, M.Div., Ph.D.).
7. Contemporary Psychoanalytic Relational Theories and Imago: Concepts for Relational Healing (Mona R. Barbera, Ph.D.).
Part Three: Perspectives on Clinical Theory.
8. Imago, Relationships, and Empathy (Randall C. Mason, Ph.D.).
9. Imago, Relationships, and Empathy: A Response to Mason (Ted Smith, D.Min.).
10. Imago: A Theory and Therapy of Connectivity (Randall C. Mason, Ph.D.).
11. The Relationship Nightmare as an Expression of Disconnection (Randall C. Mason, Ph.D., Margaret Mason, Ph.D., and Mo Therese Hannah, Ph.D.).
12. Envy’s Manifestation in Individuals and Couples: Implications for Imago Therapy (Bernard J. Baca, Ph.D.).
13. The Conscious Self in a Creational Paradigm (Sophie Slade, Ph.D.).
About the Editors.
About the Contributors.