This book aims to serve as a quick reference guide to the fundamentals of wireless power transfer systems. It will provide detailed descriptions and analysis of technology design & modeling and hardware implementation.
The book will aim to:
1) Provide easy to understand and easy to follow descriptions of how the technology works and how it can be implemented in everyday applications.
2) Comprehensively describe coupling coil and power electronic converter designs.
3) Deliver an in-depth study of steady-state and dynamic analyses and analytical and circuit modeling of wireless power transfer systems.
4) Emphasize low-cost, reduced-part configurations from an engineering perspective.
5) Systematically describe the implementation of advanced controls, communications and protection systems for wireless power transfer systems.