Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Inherited Bleeding Disorders in Women
Hemostasis and Thrombosis in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Hardcover $143.95)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
1 Approach to the patient with an inherited bleeding disorder: Peter A Kouides and Clare Philipp.
2 Physiology of menstruation and menorrhagia: Måns Edlund.
3 Hemophilia A and hemophilia B: Christine A Lee.
4 von Willebrand disease: Peter A Kouides.
5 Rare bleeding disorders: Flora Peyvandi.
6 Platelet disorders: Clare Philipp.
7 Gynecology: Rezan A Kadir.
8 Genetic and laboratory diagnosis: Edward Tuddenham.
9 Antenatal diagnosis: Claudia Chi and Rezan A Kadir.
10 Obstetric management: Claudia Chi and Rezan A Kadir.
11 Analgesia and anesthesia for pregnant women with inherited bleeding disorders: Claudia Chi, Adrian England, and Rezan A Kadir.
12 The newborn: H Marijke van den Berg and Rochelle Winikoff.
13 Advocacy for women with bleeding disorders: Rezan A Kadir, Ann-Marie Nazzaro, Rochelle Winikoff, Jane Mathesan and Peter A Kouides.
Appendix i: Bleeding questionnaire.
Appendix ii: Pictorial blood assessment chart.
- Examines the background to and current management of core areas related to women's bleeding disorders
- Covers haemophilia A and B, von Willebrand's disease, rare bleeding disorders, gynaecology and genetics and laboratory diagnosis
- Evaluates products for the treatment of bleeding disorders and discussion of new therapeutics for platelet disorders
- Covers methods under development for quantifying blood loss
- Looks at complications of pregnancy in the presence of bleeding disorders and provides guidance for management
- Contributions from a team of international specialists in haematology, thrombosis and haemostasis, obstetric haematologists and neonatologists