The #1 text for Intermediate Microeconomics from the Chief Economist at Google!
What makes Hal Varian’s Intermediate Microeconomics withCalculus unique?
• Calculus is now integrated into the main body of each chapter, allowing for a deeper understanding of core concepts in Intermediate Microeconomics.
• A rigorous approach delivered in short, topical chapters that focus on the tools students need to apply microeconomic theory to their studies and career.
• Cutting-edge content, including innovative chapters on the information economy and the economics of risky assets, that connect students to real issues today’s economy.
• A new chapter on data analysis, entitled “Measurement,” that introduces students to this critical, emerging subject.
Time-tested tools to bring Varian’s leading-edge approach to the classroom:
• The Instructor’s Manual includes chapter overviews and chapter outlines.
• The Test Bank features more than 75 questions per chapter.
• Art and lecture PowerPoints are available for visual impact in the classroom.
• Workouts for Intermediate Microeconomics can be used with the Intermediate Microeconomics with Calculus as it does include some exercises and problems that use calculus.