List of Tables.
Part I: Overview:.
1. Basic Premises.
Part II: Foundation:.
2. Globalization of Commercial Banking.
3. Foreign Exchange Participation.
4. Eurocurrency Market.
5. Futures and Options in Currency and Interest Rate Markets.
Part III: Applications:.
6. Swaps and Other Derivative Instruments.
7. International Credit Function for Private Business.
8. Sovereign Risk Analysis.
9. Asset and Liability Management.
Part IV: Trends and Future Directions:.
10. Capital Adequacy.
11. Toward Investment Banking Activities.
12. Banking Strategy.
References and Further Rading.
- Provides current and integrated coverage of international bank management.
- Incorporates analytical frameworks and real-world examples of key decision-making processes.
- Includes learning objectives and end-of-chapter review questions.