International Journal of Satellite Communications and Networking aims to provide a quality technical journal for the academic and professional engineer covering all aspects of satellite systems, networks, components and services. The journal focuses on new research results as well systems operation, trials and descriptions and service provision. The goal is to provide a blend of systems oriented and general research papers.
The journal covers all aspects of the theory, practice and operation of satellite systems and networks. Papers must address some aspect of satellite systems or their applications. Topics covered include:
- Satellite communication and broadcast systems
- Satellite navigation and positioning systems
- Satellite networks and networking
- Hybrid systems
- Equipment-earth stations/terminals, payloads, launchers and components
- Description of new systems, operations and trials
- Planning and operations
- Performance analysis
- Propagation and interference
- Enabling technologies-coding/modulation/signal processing, etc.
- Mobile/Broadcast/Navigation/fixed services
- Service provision, marketing, economics and business aspects
- Standards and regulation
- Network protocols