List of Contributors.
1. Mergers and Acquisitions: An Update and Appraisal (Susan Cartwright).
2. Social Identity in Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Concepts, Controversies, and Contributions (S. Alexander Haslam and Naomi Ellemers).
3. Personality in Industrial/Organizational Psychology: Not Much More than Cheese (Jose M. Cortina and Michael J. Ingerick).
4. Organizational Justice across Human Resource Management Decisions (Stephen W. Gilliland and Layne Paddock).
5. Contributions of Industrial/Organizational Psychology to Safety in Commercial Aircraft (Don Harris and Lauren Thomas).
6. Emotion in Organizations: A Neglected Topic in I/O Psychology, but with a Bright Future (Neal M. Ashkanasy and Claire E. Ashton-James).
7. Burnout and Health Review: Current Knowledge and Future Research Directions (Arie Shirom,Samu el Melamed, Sharon Toker, Shlomo Berliner,and Itzhak Shapira).
Contents of Previous Volumes.