1. Implicit Leadership and Followership Theories: Dynamic Structures for Leadership Perceptions, Memory, and Leader-Follower Processes (Sara J. Shondrick and Robert G. Lord).
2. A Review of Leader–Member Exchange Research: Future Prospects and Directions (Robin Martin, Olga Epitropaki, Geoff Thomas, and Anna Topakas).
3. Corporate Communications (Paul R. Jackson).
4. The State of Play in Coaching Today: A Comprehensive Review of the Field (Anthony M. Grant, Jonathan Passmore, Michael J. Cavanagh, and Helen M. Parker).
5. Employee Selection in Times of Change (Chockalingam Viswesvaran and Deniz S. Ones).
6. Doing Diversity Right: An Empirically Based Approach to Effective Diversity Management (Derek R. Avery and Patrick F. McKay).
7. Positive Organizational Behavior at Work (James Campbell Quick, Cary L. Cooper, Philip C. Gibbs, Laura M. Little and Debra L. Nelson).
8. Team Cognition and Adaptability in Dynamic Settings: A Review of Pertinent Work (Sjir Uitdewilligen, Mary J. Waller and Fred R.H. Zijlstra).
Contents of Previous Volumes.