DescriptionProven, task-based approach to developing winning internet marketing campaigns
If you've been seeking a practical, day-by-day, do-it-yourself plan for success in your Internet marketing, this is the book for you. The latest in the very popular Hour a Day series, this book gives you step-by-step instruction and clear action plans for all crucial aspects of successful internet marketing: SEO, website optimization, integration of social media and blogs, and pay-per-click strategies. Above all, it shows you how to use analytics effectively, so you can track and understand your results, then course-correct as you need.
- Provides step-by-step instruction to help you design, implement, and measure an internet marketing strategy
- Uses the empowering and winning approach that has made the books in the Hour a Day series top sellers
- Breaks down intimidating topics into approachable, hour-a-day tasks
- Covers key topics in step-by-step detail, including SEO, website optimization and usability, analytics, blog integration, social media, and pay-per-click strategies
- Offers expert guidance from an experienced and well-known internet marketer, Matt Bailey
Drive targeted traffic to your site, keep them there, and convert them into happy customers with this refreshingly practical, roll-up-your-sleeves guide!
1 A Holistic Approach.
2 How Search Engines Work.
3 Business and Visitor Goals.
Part II: Month 1: Evaluate and Research.
4 Week 1: Evaluate Your Site.
5 Week 2: Understand Basic SEO.
6 Week 3: Jump into Keyword Research.
7 Week 4: Leverage Principles of Sales and Marketing.
Part III: Month 2: Develop Content that Converts.
8 Week 5: Understand Content Comes First.
9 Week 6: Create Content that Connects.
10 Week 7: Master the Science of Online Persuasion.
11 Week 8: Improve Conversions.
Part IV: Month 3: Develop Good Site Architecture.
12 Week 9: Create Effective Site Navigation.
13 Week 10: Design for Accessibility.
14 Week 11: Identify Technical Roadblocks.
15 Week 12: Focus on the Important Details.
Part V: Month 4: Expand Your Reach and Measure Results.
16 Week 13: Build Links.
17 Week 14: Add to Your Business with Blogs.
18 Week 15: Get Friendly with Social Media.
19 Week 16: Develop a Complementary Pay-per-Click Campaign.
20 Week 17: Measure, Measure, Measure.
21 Week 18: Analyze for Action.