DescriptionWritten by an Autodesk Inventor expert, Introducing Autodesk Inventor 2009 and Autodesk Investor LT 2009 is a beginner-level reference guide to this market-leading 3D mechanical design software. Look more closely at the Inventor interface, learn the basics of drawing, 2D, and 3D capabilities, explore part modeling features and discover sophisticated techniques for working with large and small assemblies. Understand the software in the context of real-world tasks and workflows and become familiar with topics like standards, styles, project management and communication, sheet metal tools, and creating presentations.
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available for this title.
1. Inventor Face to Face.
2. Creating 2D Drawings from 3D Data.
3. Intro to Part Modeling.
4. Putting It All Together with Assemblies.
5. Standards and Styles.
6. Advanced Annotation: Drawing Views and Detailing.
7. Advanced Part Modeling.
8. Advanced Assembly Modeling.
9. Working with Sheet Metal Tools.
10. Adding an Artistic Touch with Inventor Studio.