DescriptionIntroducing Physical Geography, 6th Edition is known for its clear writing, distinctive photos and illustrations and a strong supplements program. The text continues its tradition as a great book to help non-science readers visualize and understand earth processes and learn the basic language of physical geography. The new edition features a strengthened ""Eye on Global Change"" coverage and coverage of the geographers tool box.
- New media including animations and videos.
- New photos and illustrations.
- Updated data on climate change.
- Eye on the Landscape feature revised and now more enhanced for students.
- Putting you in the Picture features involve the student and personalize the study of geography.
- The Visualization theme uses illustrations, word pictures, and multimedia to help students form lasting visual images of the processes of physical geography.