Introduction to General, Organic, and Biochemistry, Binder Ready, 9th Edition
DescriptionThe most comprehensive GOB book available, this ninth edition continues its tradition of a solid development of problem-solving skills, numerous examples and practice problems, along with coverage of current applications. Written by an experienced author team, they skillfully anticipate areas of difficulty and pace the book accordingly. Readers will find the right mix of general chemistry compared to the discussions on organic and biochemistry.
- Updated Chemistry in Action sections include new topics and increased visual impact.
- Emphasis on the "natural" connection with organic chemistry.
- New molecular models which show a change in size following reactions and illustrate the "look" of functional groups.
- Increased practice problems in Applications to Biochemistry
- Marginal notations help students understand basic concepts and problem-solving techniques.
- Many worked examples show the "how" of problems and prepare students to solve problems on their own.
- Practice problems provide immediate reinforcement of the skills illustrated in the example problems.
- "Putting It Together" review sections appear after every 3-4 chapters and provide exercises for self-review.
- All chapters contain "Challenge Exercises."
- Interactive LearningWare: a step-by-step problem-solving tutorial with over 40 interactive problems.
- Companion Website with WileyPLUS, an online homework and quizzing program, and optional Math Skills Learning Aids