Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Introduction to Mathematical Physics
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
2. Finite-Dimensional Vector Spaces
3. Geometry in Physics
4. Functions of a Complex Variable
5. Differential Equations
6. Hilbert Spaces
7. Linear Operators on Hilbert Space
8. Partial Differential Equations
9. Discrete Groups
10. Lie Groups and Lie Algebras
"…an excellent resource for practicing professionals as well as researchers and faculty…" (CHOICE, December 2007)
- Offers a more extensive discussion of group theory and geometrical methods compared to other current textbooks.
- Fills an identified gap in graduate students' literature
- Features about 20 problems per chapter
- Free solutions manuals are available for lecturers.