Introduction to WLLs: Application and Deployment for Fixed and Broadband Services
1. Introduction to Wireless Access and WLL System Deployment.
2. Fundamentals of Radio Systems.
3. A Refresher on Cellular Mobile and Cordless Telecommunication Systems.
4. WLL System Components and Interfaces.
5. Radio Access Characteristics and Radio Planning.
6. Deployment Planning Aspects of WLL Systems.
7. Examples of Commercial WLL Systems.
8. Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) Systems.
Glossary of Terms.
"It attempts to cover a substantial part of available technologies…" (IEEE Network, May/June 2004)
"A notable characteristic of the book is the inevitable mix of topics seemingly separate from WLLs, but closely related.” (IEEE Network Magazine, June 2004)