Written by current Wall Street professionals, Investment Banking: Career & Interview Guide demystifies the world of recruiting on Wall Street and provides readers with the knowledge and insight they need to land a job in investment banking.
Every year, tens of thousands of undergraduate, MBA, and law students strive to attain internships and full-time jobs at global investment banks. This focuses on everything a student or career-changer needs to know to land a job:
* Understand an investment bank's business model
* Learn how the recruiting process works
* Know how a bank evaluates candidates
* Learn how to draft an attention-grabbing investment banking resume
* Master the art of networking
IB: Career & Interview Guide will become the ultimate jobseekers guide for those looking to break into Wall Street.